How to impress your boss (Not recommended)
– Be selfish.
– Help no one.
– Talk big, and say you will do everything even if you don’t.
– Keep your boss updated of all your small or big tasks, and even your personal difficulties, so that he feels you sacrifice a great deal to complete your work.
– Send 10-12 mails a day to anyone and everyone in the team, and keep your boss in CC so that he feels you are very busy & efficient.
– Stay late at office everyday, it’s okay even if you come at 11 AM or 12 noon.
– Change the author name of documents prepared by your junior and put your name in. (Call it review and approval)
– When it doesn’t really matter, praise your junior in front of your boss, so that boss thinks you are a very good senior.