1. Little three-year-olds manage to get their way in spite of our best efforts at coaxing, cajoling, pleading, screaming, shouting.
2. A good leader lets his team make decisions once in a while, as long as it does not thwart their principles.
3. The dreams that I see in my dreams move in slow motion.
4. I have not figured out yet if my dreams are in colour or black and white, though I believe them to be colour.
5. If one gets away with a mistake seemingly easily, he may be tempted to try it again.
6. My son’s doc prescribes steam inhalation for the cold, and honey for the cough. My cousin says, smelling crushed leaves of thulasi is equivalent to steam inhalation.