1. The time in my present goes slowly, in my past fleets by and in my future haphazardly.
2. A woman becomes a nagging wife because an unkempt house, ill-mannered children and irresponsible husband are considered her failures.
3. My son asks me, Does God sleep at night?
4. The power of gossip is that no one wants to hear it, but everyone knows all about it and more.
5. Sometimes Life takes us up to dizzying heights and makes us look down and experience vertigo, just to keep us from being carried away in the comforts of our stable life.
Excellent thoughts to consider!
NetChick sent me here.