1. Why do the same advertisements that I see in my TV appear in my neighbour’s TV as well?
2. Why do we eat daily? When will we stop eating?
3. Why do buses have bombs on them? (He has been watching too much TV, and there has been too much bad news lately!)
4. Why do we have necks? Is it to turn our heads about?
5. Doesn’t the donkey catch a cold if it stands in the rain? (After seeing one on the road side, standing motionless in the rain)
I was here before but the comment didn't take. I had said how I remember when my eldest was a boy and asked if the earth was a ball of dirt. Netchick sent me.