1. Someone once told me, If you can’t beat them, laugh at them.
2. If creativity wakes you up at night, get up and create.
3. I am happy that sometimes my son does not listen to me and adamantly keeps up after what he wants to do – because at the end of it he emerges having learnt to do something by himself.
4. There is a good amount of (bad amount, more like) road rage gallivanting around the streets today. And it is not going to do any good to anyone.
5. If you want something very badly, keep up after it for hours, days and weeks on end. By all theories of probability, persistence and coincidence, you will finally get at least a slice of what you wanted. The magic words are “keep up after it” and “at least a slice.”
The first one resonates very strongly with me. Nothing ticks off an adversary more than your refusal to buy into the aggressiveness. It totally cuts their legs out from under them and exposes them as the brutes that they are.
Nicely said, once again!