1. Little children can teach their parents Patience the way no one else can.
2. Life always gives us days in pairs. A bad day for every great one. Or perhaps, a great day for every bad one.
3. Just because you know cooking, you can’t make great dishes. You need to be familiar with the knives, pots and pans as well.
4. The love of parents for their children is one-way traffic. It never gets reciprocated in the same amount, however one can see it manifest itself when the children have children of their own.
5. You can’t please everyone. Just as everyone does not try to please you.