1. If we could only let go of the Whys and the Wherefores, Life could be so much simpler!
2. When we want Time to go slow, it flees by on horseback. When we want it to race, it finds itself a snail to carry it!
3. The cordiality shown by two people is directly proportional, and the taken-for-granted-ness inversely proportional, to the distance between them.
4. Seeing the steam rise from my cup of tea, my son asks, “Does the steam go up to where God sits?”
5. Suppressed anger wreaks more havoc than the explosive kind.