1. Kindness does not expect gratitude in return. The moment one expects a ‘thank you’, his action stops being kind.
2. Bad things tend to look worse and good things to lose their lustre as days pass by. We get over them both, anyway, after a while.
3. A person who says “Life is tough” is, in all probability, having a better life than one who says “Everything is fine”.
4. A bad experience is worth a million advices.
5. Sometimes we get depression for free, sometimes we pay a huge amount to get our day ruined.