1. I have noticed that when my son asks me, “Can I do it?” I agree most amicably – almost irrespective of what he wants to do – but if he does it without asking, I get mad at him. I believe he knows it, too.
2. There are stupid Questions, stupid Answers and stupid People. However, all three don’t necessarily occur together.
3. Mothers don’t have eyes on the back of their head. They just know when and where and how to look. Because they have been where you are, and done everything you do.
4. Even the most solitude-loving and independent of us needs the reassurance of company at times.
5. Some adolescents think that middle-aged people were born directly into their middle age, and have no experience of going to college or hanging out with friends.